Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 3 ] 
Для печати Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: BIMS Bot - Confusion
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 апр 2020, 00:42 
Новичок

Hi,

First off id like to thank the team with such an amazing rotation bot, i have been using it for over 3 years now and always topping the DPS charts with every class,

One thing i still haven't figured out yet are the "?" key-binds, ive tried putting spells in there but they still do not get used,

how can i get this to work?

Вложения:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 24.66 KiB | Просмотров: 2046 ]

Заголовок сообщения: Re: BIMS Bot - Confusion
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 апр 2020, 15:03 
Администратор

You must press these buttons manually on the keyboard...

From manual:

What are those additional buttons for? (Question marks)

While MaxDPS Assistant works it monitors for character abilities to get ready and uses them immediately after that. Some time you need to use an ability which is not on program list. But it becomes a real problem because Assistant activates abilities rather faster then you and you always get an active global cooldown disallowing any action.
We involved Addition buttons to solve this conflict. Pressing one of those will make the MaxDPS Assistant to give that button the highest priority and activate it upon next global cooldown time expiration. Then the normal action will be resumed.

Additional buttons queue is supported, i.e. you can press buttons 1, 3 and 2 in a row and the MaxDPS Assistant will press them in a same order waiting for GCD each time.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: BIMS Bot - Confusion
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 апр 2020, 15:30 
В теме

MrSergey писал(а):
You must press these buttons manually on the keyboard...

From manual:

What are those additional buttons for? (Question marks)

While MaxDPS Assistant works it monitors for character abilities to get ready and uses them immediately after that. Some time you need to use an ability which is not on program list. But it becomes a real problem because Assistant activates abilities rather faster then you and you always get an active global cooldown disallowing any action.
We involved Addition buttons to solve this conflict. Pressing one of those will make the MaxDPS Assistant to give that button the highest priority and activate it upon next global cooldown time expiration. Then the normal action will be resumed.

Additional buttons queue is supported, i.e. you can press buttons 1, 3 and 2 in a row and the MaxDPS Assistant will press them in a same order waiting for GCD each time.

MrSergey I have posted before about these additional buttons, i have 4 characters and this method is not working great - Always delay or sometimes the program completely stop when trying to spam the key and mostly when trying to use a trinket, i have an idea, what about adding an option to pause the program while holding a certain key like shift or control? This will work so great, hold the key and press the ability then release. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 3 ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]