Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 6 ] 
Для печати Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Active While a Key Is Pressed
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 окт 2019, 23:44 
В теме

Good day,

I believe the way you start and pause the bot is somehow tricky as you don't really know if the bot has been paused or not till auto attack starts again and this is very dangerous sometimes (For example when trying to cc a mob!) In my opinion the best solution to fix this is to add "while pressed" option instead of pause / un-pause (Same as GS addon) so the bot will work only while a certain key is pressed, this will be also very helpful and useful when u wanna cast / use different spells , just release the key (/stopcasting) and cast whatever you want then press again! This also will work much better than the current hotkeys option which is not excellent atm, as Mage i am having many troubles trying to use trinkets, heart essence, or even a simple blink! Adding such an option will be a brilliant idea and will improve the bot. I have also noticed that the bot is stop working most of the time when using [The Crucible of Flame] Essence, hope to add the Essences to the program list as well.

Thanks for the program.

Alex

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Active While a Key Is Pressed
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 окт 2019, 09:07 
Администратор

I don’t quite understand - do you propose to run 3-4 hours while holding down the button on the keyboard?)

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 окт 2019, 11:06 
В теме

MrSergey писал(а):
I don’t quite understand - do you propose to run 3-4 hours while holding down the button on the keyboard?)

Hey,

Thanks for replay.

The button is usually on the mouse, a lot of people have GS addon and it works fine like this , trust me, this is so useful especially in m+ it gives full control for aoe and other abilities like ice block or trinkets and this will solve the hot keys issue.

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 дек 2019, 06:35 
В теме

Alexfrij писал(а):
MrSergey писал(а):

Hey,

Thanks for replay.

The button is usually on the mouse, a lot of people have GS addon and it works fine like this , trust me, this is so useful especially in m+ it gives full control for aoe and other abilities like ice block or trinkets and this will solve the hot keys issue.

It seems you didn't like the idea! Anyway, i got another annoying problem when switching from character to another, the program asks me to re-enter the code every time i switch and i also have to re-enter all the keys again! I have 2 versions (Yearly codes) for 2 characters and i usually switch between them many times a day! is there any solution to fix that?

Thanks,

Alex

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 дек 2019, 12:27 
Администратор

Put programs in separate folders.

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 дек 2019, 20:04 
В теме

MrSergey писал(а):
Put programs in separate folders.

It works, thanks.