Текущее время: 20 апр 2024, 04:48

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Страница 1 из 5 [ Сообщений: 50 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Для печати Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Fire Mage burst window wrong
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 ноя 2019, 20:55 
В теме

Hey, so I've had problems with two things :

In Raid / ST : The combustion rotation is off because the bot keeps casting fireball, while it should cast Scorch (because scorch has no travel time and a short cast time, so it can maximize Hot Streak procs). Also Meteor should never be used during Combustion but right before it (and with the Ring Of Power buff)

Here is the actual rotation it should do (all coming from https://www.altered-time.com/ and the mage discord)

Rotation with no Blaster Master buff :

Вложение:
combustWild.png
combustWild.png [ 85.64 KiB | Просмотров: 5876 ]

Now about Blaster Master (which everyone is stacking usually) : Optimizing the uptime of Blaster Master procs (gained after using Fire Blast) is quite important, that's why the casts of Fire Blast are purposely delayed by Scorch. (FB>Pyro1>Scorch>Pyro2>FB>Pyro3>Scorch>Pyro4)

(Combustion must have priority over using the Hot Streak proc for a Pyro, because we want the FIRST spell used during Combustion to be ideally a Pyroblast)

Here is how a Blaster Master optimized rotation should look like :

Вложение:
Combust.png
Combust.png [ 129.75 KiB | Просмотров: 5876 ]

Right now the bot is doing this, which is all wrong. casting fireball, meteor after combust, not starting combust with at least half a hot streak proc... :

Вложение:
RaidBot.png
RaidBot.png [ 506.44 KiB | Просмотров: 5876 ]

Also it could be epic if you added the two most important Fire Mage items and incorpore them in the rotation (Lucid Dream essence as well as Hyperthreading Wrists from Mechagon), almost every mages play with them in raid now and it will likely still be used in the next patch, same for Lucid Dream (must be paired with combustion phases). Those abilities are now core part of the rotation and I think it's a must to add them if you want to make the bot competitive.

Here is how the rotation look with those two new buttons :

Вложение:
EssenceBM.png
EssenceBM.png [ 373.38 KiB | Просмотров: 5876 ]

Anyway, Fireball should NEVER be used during combustion, only Scorch.

Now in M+ : Is there a way to make the bot knows that Flame Patch is picked as a talent (like a check box). The normal priority in AoE with Flame Patch is to hardcast Flamestrike and spend the hot streak procs into Flamestrike, not Pyroblast (at 2 or 3+ targets). I found out that the bot was barely casting Flamestrike below 7~ targets in combat. The idea of adding a check box would be to prevent the bot to cast Flamestrike in raiding environment (when passive Cleave happens). Otherwise there should be no Flamestrike during a Combustion window (whenever the buff is tracked).

Thanks for reading and hope you'll be able to help !

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Fire Mage burst window wrong
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 дек 2019, 21:57 
В теме

Hey any news on the combustion rotation of the fire mage bot ? Have you fixed it so it stops using fireball during combustion ? To know if it's ok to buy once more.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 янв 2020, 15:45 
Администратор

I apologize for such a long lack of response. Thanks for the detailed comments, I will try to take them into account and provide a test version in the near future.

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 янв 2020, 16:23 
В теме

Thanks a lot :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 янв 2020, 22:25 
Администратор

Try this version please - http://www.bimsbot.ru/maxtests/Wusukuzataxofuh.zip

I do not have Lucid Dream essence, Hyperthreading Wrists from Mechagon and Blaster Master essence therefore I cann't test they work. If you have them and program will work incorrect - record short video with problem and send it to me pls.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 фев 2020, 15:19 
В теме

Намного, прям намного лучше. сегодня еще погоняю мага. Не заходил несколько дней сюда, но то что добавлена эссенци + наручи, это прям ОГОНЬ )

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 фев 2020, 21:26 
В теме

Checking right now, sorry for the delay

Последний раз редактировалось Kabedon 16 фев 2020, 23:15, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 фев 2020, 21:41 
В теме

Ok so the only thing I found was that the bot cast Scorch before he cast the wrists and then after he cast the wrists. During combust with those items scorch should never be cast unless they are all on CD and no fireblast stacks are up. Maybe put a longer "check delay" on it.

Изображение

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 фев 2020, 23:18 
В теме

Also the bot is casting fire blast after the rune when it should cast it before it and sometimes it doesn't cast meteor. I tried removing scorch and it's almost perfect at the beginning, but the bot is recasting the rune too early, and should never cast rune during combustion as it's a gcd loss.

I think how to fix it would be : Never cast SCORCH if WRISTS are available, never cast RUNE if COMBUSTION is up, always prioritize FIRE BLAST over RUNE (to maximize pyroblast & BM under rune buff).

Изображение

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 фев 2020, 13:19 
Администратор

Your first screenshot was taken outside the combust phase - in this case, if we do not have fire blast charges, then we use scorch - it should be so. Also on this screenshot Hyperthread Wristwraps is used outside the combust phase, so you use it yourself. Try testing the program using Hyperthread Wristwraps automatically.

Страница 1 из 5 [ Сообщений: 50 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]