Текущее время: 18 апр 2024, 20:34

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Страница 1 из 3 [ Сообщений: 25 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Для печати Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Fire Mage (Disciplinary Command) and (Fire Blast charges)
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 мар 2021, 21:03 
В теме

Hey,

Is it possible to add Disciplinary Command legendary to the rotation so it should be up with every [Combustion].

Is there anyway to to manually stop the bot from casting [Fire Blast] 30 seconds before every [Combustion] or even at the start when 3 charges are ready? Can you pls take a look at this MrSergey as there is no way to manually adjust that and its a big dps lose to hold the [Combustion] or use it with no 3 [Fire Blast] charges.

Thanks,

Alex

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Fire Mage (Disciplinary Command) and (Fire Blast charges
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 мар 2021, 23:15 
В теме

UP

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Fire Mage (Disciplinary Command) and (Fire Blast charges
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 мар 2021, 15:36 
Администратор

Fill Combustion field in program, but don't check checkbox "A", use macro when you need Combustion.

http://www.bimsbot.ru/video/firecomb.avi

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2021, 04:27 
В теме

MrSergey писал(а):
Fill Combustion field in program, but don't check checkbox "A", use macro when you need Combustion.

http://www.bimsbot.ru/video/firecomb.avi

Hey MrSergey,

Thanks for replay.

I have tried everything before I post, when there is 1 target the macro works - when there is more than one it keeps casting Fire Blast, my idea is when [Combustion] is up or at 25 seconds before it back from cd the bot should not cast more than 1 fire blast with the macro or without it or it gonna be impossible to play the class - I tried also to remove Fire Blast from the programs but it didn't work as well.

Please check this video: https://we.tl/t-Lr4QuhL2id

Can you also add support to Disciplinary Command legendary? its the best legendary for fire mages.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alex

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2021, 13:48 
Администратор

You are figthing with multiple targets and chaeckbox Auto AOE is checked. AOE rotation for Fire Mage - spam Flamestrike. Flamestrike does not give Heating Up procs. Why do you need charges of Fire Blast for Combustion?

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2021, 16:40 
В теме

MrSergey писал(а):
You are figthing with multiple targets and chaeckbox Auto AOE is checked. AOE rotation for Fire Mage - spam Flamestrike. Flamestrike does not give Heating Up procs. Why do you need charges of Fire Blast for Combustion?

MrSergey, we need to add a fire blast in there along with each phoenix flames to get the 2nd flamestrike! And what about Infernal Cascade? So we definitely need 3 charges of Phoenix flames along with at least 2 charges of Fire Blast before entering Combustion for AOE rotation.

In m+ or in raids (Boss with trash) The bot is consuming all fire blast charges while Combustion is up or on cd and the macro doesn't work at all there!

My idea is too simple, the bot should not consume any fire blast charges while Combustion is up or at 30-25 seconds before it come back from cd, if we need to cast fire blast for any situational reason, we can manually do that by using hotkeys.

Hope you can fix this issue soon so we can actually play the class.

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 мар 2021, 17:42 
В теме

Hey MrSergey, you don't wanna update fire mages anymore? Shall we give up? It has been a while and you are not reacting to my post! I have 6 subscription active atm, i never found a critical bug in any of these specs, classes like this Fire Mage!

I tested your latest version from another thread, it works better in raid (Boss without trash) But in m+ or raid (Boss with trash) The bot is still consuming all fire blast charges between pulls while Combustion is ready or about to come back from cd, its because of Scorch with targets below 30% Health, so we still have a big problem here, can you please fix that? You know Fire Mage is all about the Combustion burst window and Combustion without fire blast charges is absolutely a joke! Please fix. Thanks.

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 мар 2021, 20:18 
Администратор

Hm... 6 hours before your post the program was updated...

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 мар 2021, 22:01 
В теме

MrSergey писал(а):

Ohh - Its the first day i don't check, will give it a ago tonight then! Thanks.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 апр 2021, 10:09 
В теме

MrSergey писал(а):

Well, last update is working better but when there is any target below 30% health the bot is still consuming all Fire Blast charges even when Combustion is ready and this absolutely wrong! As fire mage no one cares for your dmg between Combustions, all what's matter here is having a good Combustions and use it on cd as much as possible.

Combustions always requires: 3 Phoenix Flames charges + 3 or at least 2 Fire blast Charges.

MrSergey please try to understand the issue (The bot should not consume any Fire Blast charges when combustion is ready or around 25-30 seconds before it comes back from cd) even with a low health targets, if we need it for any reason, we will do it by hand. (Hotkeys)

Please fix, was waiting for too long now to make this happen.

everything else is fine.

Video: https://jumpshare.com/v/MPi20ruS0eL4a5CUzELD

Thanks.

Страница 1 из 3 [ Сообщений: 25 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]