Текущее время: 19 апр 2024, 21:24

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 9 ] 
Для печати Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Sin (subterfuge) & Outlaw (roll logic)
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 авг 2019, 17:58 
В теме

Hey everyone, I'm trying my best to Google Translate russian but it's not easy sometimes.

I have two problems :

First is for the Assassination rotation : It never uses Vendetta when using Subterfuge and one SS azerite trait, I tried changing position, deactivating addons and all, but it does not use Vendetta. Does anyone have the same problem ?

Here is the actual rotation for SS + Subterfuge : https://www.wowhead.com/assassination-r ... tion-guide

Second : The Outlaw re-rolling logic is false.

In Single Target : The bot keeps Grand Melee (the attack speed buff) solo and it shouldn't, only the crit buff (Ruthless Precision) should be kept solo (and any +2 buffs) in single target scenarios.

ST : 1 buff crit = 2 buff > 1 buff (non crit)

In AoE : I understand why there is no Blade Flurry automation, however it could be awesome to have a Blade Flurry buff tracker. This way the bot could stop re-rolling constantly for 2 buffs (and losing a lot of AoE) when it's not needed. It often keeps a bad buff 2 buff with skull and crossbones and S&B is useless in AoE thanks to the Blade Flurry Azerite traits.

The logic in AoE is : Grand Melee = Broadside = Ruthless Precision = 2buff (without Skull & Crossbones) = 2 buff (with Skull & Crossbones only if the other buff is one of the 3 good ones quoted at the beginning, meaning there is two combinations that are bad : S&B + True bearing and S&B + Buried Treasure)

it is explained in details in this guide by Flawless (still up to date) : https://www.wowhead.com/outlaw-rogue-my ... geon-guide

Thanks in advance

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Sin (subterfuge) & Outlaw (roll logic)
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 авг 2019, 19:16 
Администратор

tu

Assassination:

try this version - http://www.bimsbot.ru/maxtests/Ipivamaca.zip

Outlaw:

We are guided by guides from icy-veins.com:
Цитата:
6.1.1. Pro Tip: How to Roll the Bones

The basic rule to satisfy regarding Roll the Bones is to re-cast it and fish for 2+ buffs if:

you have 1 buff and Loaded Dice available OR
you have 1 buff and it is not Ruthless Precision or Grand Melee .

In the event that you do not have Loaded Dice available, re-roll Roll the Bones for 2+ buffs or Ruthless Precision or Grand Melee.

We track Blade Flurry Buff - the condition for use Rol the Bones follow:
MyCombo >= FinisherCombo - 1 and ((BonesBuffCount < 2 and not RuthlessPrecisionBuff and not GrandMeleeBuff and not BladeFlurryBuff) or BonesBuffExp < 3)

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 авг 2019, 21:17 
В теме

Icy Veins isn't up to date regarding this, all outlaw rogues are playing with Deadshot and Ace Up the Sleeve azerite traits, and those traits makes Grand Melee nearly useless for single target. Basically even a single trait of Deadshot or AUTS makes Grand Melee insignificant. And because they're the go to traits to stack for everyone, it's safe to consider Grand Melee a dead solo roll.

I didn't feel like there was a buff tracking, the bot kept rerolling mostly everything until 2 buff, but broadside (the CP buff) is worth keeping.

It should be something in AoE like "MyCombo >= FinisherCombo - 1 and ((BonesBuffCount < 2 and not RuthlessPrecisionBuff and not GrandMeleeBuff and not BroadsideBuff and not BladeFlurryBuff) or BonesBuffExp < 3) but I'm not sure how to write the "consider Skull & Crossbones null" because it counts like zero buff. Basically it has to consider S&C like a non existing buff when Blade Flurry is up, and keeps the logic as if it wasn't here when it roll 2 buffs with one S&C buff.

Also when using Deeper Stratagem talent, the bot use finisher moves at 4+cp when it should use at 5+ (most Outlaw now play DS in raid because it works well with the two major azerite traits).

For the assa bot :

It now uses Vendetta but really late, I think it's waiting for the empowered garrote to run off and to vendetta + vanish refresh garrote. Vendetta needs to have a higher priority I think. The opening should be *Stealth* > Garrote > Mutilate > Rupture > Vendetta > Toxic Blade > Mutilate > Envenom (= or > 4CP) and then vanish to refresh empowered garrote below 5.4 second.

Right now it's doing : Garrote > Rupture > Toxic Blade > Mutilate > Envenom (=>4) and then it uses Vendetta for the refresh.

Same for the normal rotation with Elaborate Planning and Master Assassin without SS traits. The opener should be Mutilate > Rupture > Mutilate > Garrote > Vendetta > Toxic Blade > Vanish > Envenom > Mutilate (up to 4+cp) > Envenom, but it's doing Mutilate > Rupture > Garrote > Toxic Blade > Mutilate > Vendetta > Vanish > Envenom. But I think the bot can't make the difference between both, and if the opener isn't a garrote, then the bot immediately prioritize garrote.

It's mostly the opening that is weird, otherwise the rotation is good.

http://www.ravenholdt.net/assassination-guide/#rot

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2019, 18:44 
Администратор

Try this Outlaw - http://www.bimsbot.ru/maxtests/Eyitufitidefuha.zip

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 авг 2019, 11:50 
Новичок

Здравствуйте, можно ключик для теста?

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 авг 2019, 12:07 
Администратор

Положите тестовую версию в папку с вашим оплоченным головорезом и запускайте, ключ для релизной версии подходит для тестовой.

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 авг 2019, 14:45 
В теме

Hey, thanks for the new version. It seems ok ! Sometimes it re-rolls Grand Melee without reason in AoE but that might be because I switch from a ST dummy to AoE dummies.

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 авг 2019, 15:00 
Администратор

My tester says me, what we should not reroll bones while blade furry buff is present no matter how many and which buffs are active now. What are you think about this?

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 авг 2019, 17:32 
В теме

Yes that's true, technically it would be best to never re-roll during blade flurry but at the end a pack to fish for a better buff if the actual one is crap. The best is to re-roll outside of blade flurry uses OR if your buffs are ending. However some rolls are really bad and should be re-rolled, normally you do that yourself before the end of the pack or before a pull, but the bot don't know when to do that (and can't possibly know).

Maybe what could be possible is having a switch for m+ / ST raid on the bot. Meaning in m+ the bot wouldn't re-roll during BF and keep the actual buff but fish for RP/BS/GM/2+ (except SnC BT and SnC TB) whenever it can outside of BF. And in ST/raid mode it would just follow the simple only RuthlessPrecision or 2+ buff.

In short :

M+ mode : Keep RP/BS/GM/2+ (except SnC BT and SnC TB), don't reroll during BF (except if buff ending), Reroll the rest.
ST Raid mode : Always roll for RP/2+, don't reroll during BF (except if buff ending), reroll the rest.

I'm not sure how it could be possible in a single mode, because the bot can't know when it's trash packs content or ST boss fight.

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 9 ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]