Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 
Для печати Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Outlaw Rogue - refreshing Roll the Bones
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 июн 2017, 13:49 
Новичок

Hello!

Using MaxDPS Assistant together with my Outlaw Rogue. It seems to be working fine, but there is an issue with refreshing the Roll the Bones buff, from my point of view.

It seems like it doesn't think ahead and prepare for refreshing the buff, so sometimes the char has full Combo Points, and only some seconds left on the RotB buff, but it uses the Combo Points on another CP spender spender instead. What happens then is it only has time to build a couple of combo points before it refreshes Roll the Bones, and then the buff time becomes very few seconds and it has to refresh it soon after again.
What's worse is that sometimes this low-cp use will generate 2+ nice buffs, but then it only lasts for a few seconds, before it has to re-buff again and then it might be a much worse roll and don't get the benefit of the really nice roll.

The Roll the Bones buff is affected by the pandemic mechanic, which means that you can always refresh it when it has 30% or less time remaining, and still get the full time out of it.
Is there some way that I can tell the Assistant something like "when time on the buffs <10 sec left, always use the next full combo points to refresh RotB"? And to always use full CPs to refres, not less than max.

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]