Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:40

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 2 ] 
Для печати Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: 8.0 Monk Rotation
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июл 2018, 15:46 
Новичок

First, sorry if im not writing in russian, but i don't know if there is an english section.

Monk rotation provides decent DPS right now, but there are areas in the rotation mainly with the repetitive use of Blackout Kick when rising sunkick is up and fist of fury is on cool down. if rising sunkick was used again it would be able to cast another whirling dragon punch instead of it just sitting without cool down until Fist of the White Tiger is up. I see the rotation is based only around First of White Tiger > Fist of Fury > Chi Burst > Rising Sun Kick > Whirling Dragon Punch THEN > Tiger Palm > Blackout kick > Tiger Palm > Blackout Kick > Tiger Palm Blackout kick > > > > Until Fist of the White Tiger is off cooldown then it begins the first Sequence. There are gaps in between Tiger palm and black out kick being cast over and over again where more skills can be used to sustain DPS. Primarily rising sun kick 1 time to enable use of Whirling Dragon punch + Chi burst combo.

Please let me know your thoughts Mr Sergey

Заголовок сообщения: Re: 8.0 Monk Rotation
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 сен 2018, 23:07 
В теме

I fully aggree with you, though I don't think Mr Sergey care about us english speakers anymore?

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 2 ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]